Thursday, January 19, 2012

Decisions, decisions...

Happy Thursday (and Happy 4th day of my blog!)

True to my wandering artistic brain, I've been having issues deciding what to sew. I have, oh I don't know, at least 4 quilt tops that need to be completed, a pink and burgundy houndstooth long jacket that needs to be lined, a ton of clothing that needs to be mended or altered... but none of this is exciting enough for my FIRST "I made something" post.

I think to help motivate me to at least complete the above sewing projects (minus the mending, blah), I'm going to post photos of them so everyone can guilt me into striking them off my "list of things to do" haha. I clearly have no drive to complete things. I love starting things though!

Boo helping me spruce up the photo of my clam shell Winnie the Pooh quilt top!

A graduating colour triangle quilt out of Tonga Batik fabric lollipop I bought in Lions Head, ON.
Fall leaves quilt in Autumn Medley fabric I bought at Hyggeligt Fabrics in London.
Quilt kit for Anna Maria Horner fabrics Good Folks I picked up at the Greenwood Quiltery in Guelph.
This jacket has been in the works for 4 years!
Close up of the fabric, and a very camouflaged pocket!
 I just decided this second I want to make a skirt for my first "I completed something" post. So by the end of Sunday I shall be sharing my new skirt. There. My artsy brain will just have to deal with my quick decision. Or I might make a 60's style shift dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment